factory price cell phone mobile signal booster
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
|Packaging:||factory price cell phone mobile signal booster Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches Item Weight: 5.5 pounds Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
Model No.: FZXK1B001
The booster kit includes an booster, an indoor antenna and an outdoor antenna, the outdoor antenna can pick up good mobile signal from outside of your house, and send the signal through coaxial cable to the booster, the booster can amplify the signal, then the amplified signal is sent to the indoor antenna, the indoor antenna can transmit the signal into your house, so you can enjoy clearer phone call or faster mobile date inside your house.
1. Mount the Outdoor Antenna. Choose a location for the Outdoor Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal.
2. Place the Phonetone Base Unit where you want to create a Cell Zone. For the widest possible signal area, position the Base Unit near the middle of a room.
3. Connect the Indoor Antenna to the Base Unit and place it where you need signal.
4. Run the provided coaxial cable between the Base Unit and Outdoor Antenna.
5. Connect the Phonetone Base Unit to the provided Power Supply and plug into a power outlet. Package:
1. 1 * Booster
2. 1 * Power Adapter
3. 1 * Mounting Screw Kit
4. 1 * English User Manual
5. 1 * Indoor Antenna
6. 1 * Outdoor Antenna with 10m (about 32.8ft) Cable Preparing to Buy a Booster:
1. Check your frequency, because different Phone Providers operate on different frequencies. Traditionally,800/1900MHz are associated with voice and 3G data; while 700MHz and 1700/2100MHz are associated with 4G data. For more detail, refer to wirelessadvisor.com.
2. Make sure that you can place calls on the outside of your home, in the attic, at roof level or wherever you plan to place the Outdoor Antenna. Phonetone can only bring signal into your home when signal reaches the External Antenna. If there is no signal, the Phonetone will not work for you. Customer Questions & Answers Question: which way do you install antenna on pole? Answer: You need to call your phone company and find out where the tower is that you are drawing from and then point the antenna towards the tower it needs to be pointed long ways towards York cell tower with the small little antenas pointing up and pointing down. By Bill on July 23, 2015 Question:What is the frequency of the repeater antenna
Answer: This booster is 850MHz, it is also called 800MHz in the USA, and its frequency range: 824 ~ 849MHz, 869 ~ 894MHz. You can check your frequency of your phone provider here: By Hi-Booster on March 16, 2016 Question: Does this work well for Verizon repeating? I know that they are 850CDMA
Answer: My experience is that with 850 CDMA all service was improved. Before use of the device I could not call and was only able to send some text messages. After installation and alignment to the nearest tower I am now able to make calls and browse the web. I cannot say that it will work for you, just that it worked very well for me. By Terence C. Smith on May 14, 2015 Question: does this work with tmobil my s3 andriod and s4?
Answer: I am not sure but you can find the band that they broadcast on this one is 850 megahertz if they broadcast on that frequency yes it should work good luck jim By jim steenburg on June 23, 2015 Contact us if you need more details on Cell Phone Signal Booster. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Wifi Booster Signal Amplifier、Ig Booster. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : New Products